What a great company to help celebrate our daughter’s wedding ! Everyone danced the night away ! Thank you ! (Sue on Facebook)
Five Tips for a Successful Party From Your DJ
- Put the DJ near the dance floor. This is where the party will be, and where you want the music to be the loudest. This creates a connection between your DJ and the guests and allows guests to easily make requests.
- Put other attractions near the dance floor. We want people to hang out together and come over to the dance floor. So put things like dessert and photo booths nearby to keep the party close. This helps the DJ keep the dance floor full and everyone having lots of fun.
- People do not dance before sunset. Overall, the average person is more likely to dance after the sun has set because we feel more comfortable dancing in the “dark.” So what this means for you is, start your reception later in the evening. We can do the formalities of the wedding before sunset, but its best to open up the dance floor for all guest as close to sunset as possible.
- Dance! The bride and groom (or other host) is always the center of attention. If you get up and dance, then your guests will follow. If you want everyone to have a great night, as soon as we open that dance floor, spend at least 10 to 15 minutes dancing with your guest. This will increase the number of people dancing and help to start the party with a bang. After about 15 minutes feel free to go socialize with other guest and relax some, but return to the dance floor often to keep everyone engaged. This day is all about you, and people will follow in your footsteps.
- Don’t stress about the night and have fun! This is the most important tip. If you are having fun, your guest will also have fun. Make the night enjoyable.
Zayne was absolutely fantastic for our wedding 9/28/19! He played the perfect songs to get everyone dancing and knew how to keep the party alive. He also let us request songs. He was so easy to work with while planning and was amazing at communication. I couldn’t recommend him enough!! He is so kind and the best there is. Go with Zayne and all your guests will be dancing the night away. (Lauren on Facebook)
Lauren taking a break from dancing and enjoying a donut from her donut wall!